During these 2 days camel tour including 1 night in a Bedouin camp you will visit and explore the following most interesting spots and famous sites of Wadi Rum.
Day 1 program:
- Meeting point – Rum village (Resthouse), between 09.00-10.00 hrs
- Lawrence Spring – a stunning view of the desert
- Sand Dunes Um Ishrin – fun to climb and roll down
- Anfashieh Inscriptions – left by trade caravans many centuries ago
Lunch – your guide will prepare a delicious lunch and Bedouin tea on the fire
- Lawrence House – short scramble up
- Burrah Canyon – hike in this beautiful and secluded place
- Bedouin camp – enjoy a traditional cooked Bedouin dinner, sit with the fire and relax, listen to Bedouin music and their live stories, watch the stars, sleep well in your own tent
Day 2 program:
- Burrah Canyon – after breakfast we continue from here
- Um Ishrin – enjoy the ride through this beautiful valley
- Lunch – your guide will prepare a delicious lunch and Bedouin tea on the fire
- Seven Pillars of Wisdom – an impressive rock formation named after Lawrence’s book
- Return – to Rum village (Resthouse)
2 days camel tour with English speaking/mounted Bedouin guide; all meals and drinks: lunches, dinners, breakfast, Bedouin tea, water, juice, biscuits; 1 night at the camp, mattresses, blankets; Bedouin life stories, songs, music, jokes, games.
Optional ‘Sleep under the stars':
Instead of sleeping at the Bedouin camp spend the night under the stars, in a quiet, sand filled landscape with only the light of the moon. Your guide will cook a delicious Bedouin dinner right in front of your eyes. Listen to Bedouin life stories, songs and jokes. An amazing experience for life!