During this 1 day climbing tour (optional 1 night) we will climb Jebel Al Hash which is probably the most beautiful mountain in Wadi Rum to climb. From the top you will see all the different colours of Wadi Rum.
- To Jebel Al Hash – after breakfast drive by jeep to the south to Jebel al Hash
- Hike – hike up to the summit of Jebel Al Hash, via the eastern side of the mountain, and enjoy the amazing view above Wadi Rum and the border of Saudi Arabia, down from the north-western side of the mountain by Wadi Nuqra
- Lunch – your guide will prepare a delicious lunch and Bedouin tea on the fire
- Nugra valley – walk through this valley and around the mountain
Return to Rum village (Resthouse) by jeep
Continue with 1 night Bedouin camp
- Sunset area – view the beautiful sunset
- Bedouin camp – enjoy a traditional cooked Bedouin dinner, sit with the fire and relax, listen to Bedouin music and their live stories, watch the stars, sleep well in your own tent
- Next morning – after breakfast, by jeep back to Rum village (Resthouse)
See price page
Full day jeep tour with English speaking Bedouin guide; all meals and drinks: lunch, dinner*, breakfast*, Bedouin tea, water, juice, biscuits; night at the camp*, mattresses*, blankets*; Bedouin life stories, songs, music, jokes, games; jeep back to Rum village.
(* only with an overnight !)
Optional ‘Sleep under the stars':
Instead of sleeping at the Bedouin camp spend the night under the stars, in a quiet, sand filled landscape with only the light of the moon. Your guide will cook a delicious Bedouin dinner right in front of your eyes. Listen to Bedouin life stories, songs and jokes. An amazing experience for life!