During this 1 day climbing tour (optional 1 night) we will climb Jebel Burdah. With its Burdah Arch (Burdah Rock Bridge) it is one of the most spectacular sites in Wadi Rum.
- Meeting point – Rum village (Resthouse), between 09.00-10.00 hrs
- To Jebel Burdah – drive about 30 km by jeep through the desert, a magnificent drive through far valleys of Wadi Rum
- Hike to the top – after 2 hours scramble, an incredible view over Wadi Rum
- Lunch – after coming down, your guide will prepare a delicious Bedouin lunch and Bedouin tea on the fire
- White desert – after the lunch and a rest a hike through this beautiful and secluded white desert
Return to Rum village (Resthouse) by jeep
Continue with 1 night Bedouin camp
- Sunset area – view the beautiful sunset
- Bedouin camp – enjoy a traditional cooked Bedouin dinner, sit with the fire and relax, listen to Bedouin music and their live stories, watch the stars, sleep well in your own tent
- Next morning – after breakfast, by jeep back to Rum village (Resthouse)
Full day jeep tour with English speaking Bedouin guide; all meals and drinks: lunch, dinner*, breakfast*, Bedouin tea, water, juice, biscuits; night at the camp*, mattresses*, blankets*; Bedouin life stories, songs, music, jokes, games; jeep back to Rum village.
(* only with an overnight !)
Optional ‘Sleep under the stars':
Instead of sleeping at the Bedouin camp spend the night under the stars, in a quiet, sand filled landscape with only the light of the moon. Your guide will cook a delicious Bedouin dinner right in front of your eyes. Listen to Bedouin life stories, songs and jokes. An amazing experience for life!