During this half day camel & half day jeep tour (optional 1 night) you will visit and explore the following most interesting spots and famous sites of Wadi Rum.
- Meeting point – Rum village (Resthouse), between 09.00-10.00 hrs
- Lawrence Spring – a stunning view of the desert
- Khazali Canyon – walk inside to see the inscriptions (don’t miss ‘Face Rock’)
- Lunch – your guide will prepare a delicious lunch and Bedouin tea on the fire, from here we continue the tour by jeep
- Little Bridge – short climb, great pictures from the top
- Red Sand Dunes – fun to climb and roll down
- Anfashieh Inscriptions – left by trade caravans many centuries ago
- Lawrence House – short scramble up
- Um Frouth Rock Bridge – scramble up for a scenic view
Return to Rum village (Resthouse) by jeep
Continue with 1 night Bedouin camp
- Sunset area – view the beautiful sunset
- Bedouin camp – enjoy a traditional cooked Bedouin dinner, sit with the fire and relax, listen to Bedouin music and their live stories, watch the stars, sleep well in your own tent
- Next morning – after breakfast, by jeep back to Rum village (Resthouse)
Half camel and half jeep tour with English speaking/mounted Bedouin guide; all meals and drinks: lunch, dinner*, breakfast*, Bedouin tea, water, juice, biscuits; night at the camp*, mattresses*, blankets*; Bedouin life stories, songs, music, jokes, games; jeep back to Rum village.
(* only with an overnight !).
Optional ‘Sleep under the stars':
Instead of sleeping at the Bedouin camp spend the night under the stars, in a quiet, sand filled landscape with only the light of the moon. Your guide will cook a delicious Bedouin dinner right in front of your eyes. Listen to Bedouin life stories, songs and jokes. An amazing experience for life!