During this half day jeep tour (optional 1 night) you will visit and explore the following most interesting spots and famous sites of Wadi Rum.
- Meeting point – Resthouse, Rum village
- Lawrence Spring – a stunning view of the desert
- Red Sand Dunes – fun to climb and roll down
- Anfashieh Inscriptions – left by trade caravans many centuries ago
- Lawrence House – short scramble up
- Um Frouth Rock Bridge – scramble up for a scenic view
- Khazali Canyon – walk inside to see the inscriptions (don’t miss ‘Face Rock’)
- Sunset Area – view the beautiful sunset
Return to Rum village by jeep
Continue with 1 night Bedouin camp
- Bedouin camp – enjoy a traditional cooked Bedouin dinner, sit with the fire and relax, listen to Bedouin music and their live stories, watch the stars, sleep well in your own tent
- Next morning – after breakfast, by jeep back to Rum village, Resthouse
Half day jeep tour with English speaking Bedouin guide; meals and drinks: dinner*, breakfast*, Bedouin tea, water, juice, biscuits; overnight*; Bedouin life stories, songs, music, jokes, games, jeep back to Rum village. (* only with an overnight !).
Optional ‘Sleep under the stars':
Instead of sleeping at the Bedouin camp spend the night under the stars, in a quiet, sand filled landscape with only the light of the moon. Your guide will cook a delicious Bedouin dinner right in front of your eyes. Listen to Bedouin life stories, songs and jokes. An amazing experience for life!